School to Work Program
Students at Erina High are enrolled in the School to Work Program over the course of Years 10, 11 and 12.
In our careers class explore the following:
- Explore a full range of current and emerging careers.
- Explore future education, training and employment options through labour market information
- Have a number of engaging authentic experiences with employers and employees;
- Develop the skills and motivation to articulate and write an ongoing personal career plan and start actioning it while at school (SBAT)l.
- Learn about careers support and guidance that can help them after they leave school
- Learn how to gain and create work that is meaningful to the student.
- Learn the importance for building personal connections and networks.
- Preparation for senior school - Stage 6 subject Selection.
- Give feedback about what has worked well to prepare to finish school well.
The image links below have extensive resources we use. They can include insightful surveys to help students formulate the best plan for their future.